CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- Description<i>Big Data Demystified</i> provides a compelling look at one of the most important trends of this decade--Big Data. In this highly accessible book, David Feinleib, producer of The Big Data Landscape and Big Data TV, covers the key aspects of Big Data. The book also includes the latest edition of The Big Data Landscape. <b>Praise for Big Data Demystified</b> Big Data Demystified is a must-read for anyone interested in Big Data. <b>-Brad Feld</b>, Managing Director, Foundry Group Big Data Demystified is a comprehensive look at Big Data. David has taken a complex topic and simplified it for all of us. <b>-Ken Stephens</b>, Senior vice president, Xerox Cloud Solutions David uncovers what matters most about Big Data: its business impact. Big Data Demystified is a road atlas for data-driven decision makers. <b>-Michael E. Driscoll</b>, CEO of Metamarkets Every business leader looking to create competitive advantage through data should stop and read this book. <b>-Roger Ehrenberg</b>, Managing Partner, IA Ventures If you want to understand one of the most important trends to come along in decades, Big Data Demystified is for you. <b>-Cameron Myhrvold</b>, Ignition Partners Dave's book is an essential read for anyone who wants to expand their kwledge of what Big Data means for business, government, science, and ultimately for human kind.
<b>-Sanjay Mehta</b>, vice president of product marketing, Splunk Inc. Feinleib explains how Big Data can help you create a richer model of your organization and the wider world and recognize events you would t have discovered otherwise. <b>-Lars Bjork</b>, CEO of QlikTech
- Author BiographyDavid Feinleib is the producer of The Big Data Landscape, Big Data Trends, and Big Data TV, all of which may be found on the web at www.BigDataLandscape.com. Mr. Feinleib's Big Data Trends presentation was featured as Hot On Twitter and has been viewed more than 30,000 times on SlideShare. Mr. Feinleib has been quoted by Business Insider and CNET, and his writing has appeared on Forbes.com and in Harvard Business Review China. He is the Managing Director of The Big Data Group. Prior to The Big Data Group, Mr. Feinleib was a general partner at Mohr Davidow Ventures. Mr. Feinleib co-founded Consera Software, which was acquired by HP; Likewise Software, which was acquired by EMC Isilon; and Speechpad, a leader in web-based audio-video transcription. He began his career at Microsoft. Mr. Feinleib holds a BA from Cornell University, graduating summa cum laude, and an MBA from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. He is an avid violinist and an Ironman finisher.
- Author(s)David Feinleib
- PublisherBig Data Group, LLC
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Data Group, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.