All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there are already some books published on Big Data, most of them only cover basic concepts and society impacts and igre the internal implementation details-making them unsuitable to R&D people. To fill such a need, Big Data: Storage, Sharing, and Security examines Big Data management from an R&D perspective. It covers the 3S designs-storage, sharing, and security-through detailed descriptions of Big Data concepts and implementations. Written by well-recognized Big Data experts around the world, the book contains more than 450 pages of technical details on the most important implementation aspects regarding Big Data. After reading this book, you will understand how to: * Aggregate heterogeneous types of data from numerous sources, and then use efficient database management techlogy to store the Big Data * Use cloud computing to share the Big Data among large groups of people * Protect the privacy of Big Data during network sharing With the goal of facilitating the scientific research and engineering design of Big Data systems, the book consists of two parts. Part I, Big Data Management, addresses the important topics of spatial management, data transfer, and data processing. Part II, Security and Privacy Issues, provides technical details on security, privacy, and accountability. Examining the state of the art of Big Data over clouds, the book presents a vel architecture for achieving reliability, availability, and security for services running on the clouds. It supplies technical descriptions of Big Data models, algorithms, and implementations, and considers the emerging developments in Big Data applications. Each chapter includes references for further study.
- Author BiographyFei Hu is a professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Alabama. Dr. Hu is the author of 10 books and over 200 articles published in top journals and conferences. His current research interests include big data security and 5G networks.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFei Hu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.