All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who is a parent kws that the job is tough, and the problem of How do I manage my kids? is intensified for parents in our contemporary rush-rush, worry-worry world. When parents don't quite kw what they're doing, they tend to shoot from the hip. This can lead to two opposite, out-of-control parenting styles, neither of which is good for children. Underdog parents whimper; Big Dog parents bite. This guide explains what Underdog parenting is; what Big Dog parenting is; the adult outcomes of these two opposite parenting styles; and the importance of a straightforward, though t easy, parental attitude adjustment.
- Author BiographyThomas W Phelan PhD is a clinical psychologist and lives in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Phelan
- PublisherParentMagic, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGlen Ellyn, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParentMagic, Incorporated
- Weight22 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.