CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionBig Success in Small Business is a who, what, when, where, why, and how-to guide for current and would-be entrepreneurs. The author shares his insights gained during the course of more than 20 years as a certified public accountant, including his time auditing hundreds of companies and reviewing thousands of tax returns. The book offers an inside look at how successful small business owners make it happen in the real world everyday. Anyone with an interest in small business success will t be disappointed by the wealth of practical and useful information contained within this book.
- Author BiographyShawn Williamson is the managing partner of a midwestern CPA firm with approximately 3,000 clients. Academically, Shawn has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy from the University of Illinois and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Southern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Shawn D Williamson
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.