Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMakes a groundbreaking, teworthy, and lasting contribution to the field of public school improvement and reform. -From the Foreword by Wendy D. Puriefoy President, Public Education Network A must-read book that can change how public education works, thrives, and ultimately succeeds. -Gerard A. Dery, Director, Zone 1, NAESP Principal, Nessacus Regional Middle School, Dalton, MA Harness skills and strategies to achieve big-time fundraising success! In this enlightening book, nationally recognized author and fundraising consultant Stanley Levenson shows school leaders how to move away from labor-intensive, nickel-and-dime bake sales and car washes, and into the world of big-time fundraising. Following the model used by colleges and universities, Levenson presents a wealth of practical strategies for supporting school finances by pursuing grants and gifts from corporations, foundations, the government, and individual dors. A proactive blueprint, this resource focuses on public responsibility in helping America's public schools become world-class learning institutions. Fundraisers will learn about the entire spectrum of the fundraising process, including dor research, appeal letter and proposal writing, goal development, program evaluation, effective stewardship, budgeting, and much more! This valuable package of ready-to-use tools and strategies includes: * Examples of winning grant proposals * Techniques for preparing a budget * Tips for overcoming obstacles and getting grants * Reproducible marketing documents, campaigns, and scripts * A list of 101 foundations and corporations interested in giving to schools * Extensive bibliography, references, and Web sites In this comprehensive guide, educators will find specific creative solutions for obtaining funding that will support the finest schools for our children.
- Author(s)Stanley Levenson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.