Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionWitness the hard-core determination of North America s most successful do-it-yourself hunters... Thirty hunters. Thirty record-book trophy game animals most of them taken on public lands. Thirty epic tales to share back at hunting camp. These are the real-world stories behind some of the top-scoring trophies recognized by the Boone and Crockett Club, North America s premier wildlife conservation organization. Traverse the deep backcountry in pursuit of North America s wildest, wiliest big game animals including cougar, caribou, mule deer, elk, bighorn sheep and more. Witness the hard-core determination of North America s most successful do-it-yourself hunters, who combine physical conditioning with research, fair-chase ethics and shooting prowess to seek out and harvest legendary trophy animals. Learn what it takes to make your mark in the record book from 30 who have actually been there. This handsome volume includes an introduction by Jason Matzinger, the well-kwn host of Into High Country on the Sportsman Channelalong with a chapter explaining the science and uses of the record-keeping program by Justin Spring.
- Author BiographyJustin Spring is the Boone and Crockett Club's Assistant Director of Big Game Records. He has a degree in wildlife biology and spends any spare time he has on self-guided hunting adventures with his wife Becca. They live in Alberton, MT. Jason Matzinger, the host of the Sportsman Channel's program Into High Country, is an extremely talented young man and a gifted hunter, who possesses a tremendous amount of experience at a young age. Jason has grown up hunting, guiding and filming the best of Montana. In only one season Jason took his previous show Powder Horn Montana to the top and was nominated for Best New Series by the Sportsman Channels Views Choice Awards. Jason resides in Bozeman, Montana. Hanspeter Giger is a Lifetime Associate of the Boone and Crockett Club as well as a dedicated B&C Official Measurer.
- PublisherBoone & Crockett Club
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoone & Crockett Club
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJulie Tripp
- Introduction byJason Matzinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.