All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA big favorite about being little, w available as a board book. It can be tough sometimes, trying to figure out if you're a little kid or a big one. Putting your shoes on all by yourself means you're big. But if you can't get your shirt over your head, that must mean you're still little! The child in this classic story by Kathy Stinson goes through the day wondering which activities mean you're big, and which mean you're little. Counting to 10? Definitely big! But can't reach the cookies ...certainly means little. Being big sure would be great ...but being little is okay, too. Still in demand after 25 years, Big or Little? is back with a shorter text adapted for toddlers, and wonderfully imaginative new illustrations. Full of the everyday struggles and triumphs of growing up, this favorite story will resonate with pre-schoolers everywhere.
- Author BiographyKathy Stinson is the author of over 25 books for young people, including the beloved, bestselling Red is Best. Jennifer A. Bell is an illustrator of almost a dozen children's books, as well as magazines and greeting cards.
- Author(s)Kathy Stinson
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Illustrator(s)Toni Goffe,Jennifer A. Bell
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.