All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEver wished you could remember all that stuff you learned at school? Ever felt the answer to a tie-breaker was on the tip of your tongue? With this treasure trove of lists you can learn something in your lunch break and fascinate your mates with facts on astromy, history, invention, the natural world and a wealth of other subjects. Go on, dip-in - there's still time to win mastermind, or at least a round of trivial pursuit!
- Author BiographyDan Bridges has been an obsessive fact-collector since childhood.
- Author(s)Dan Bridges
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight360 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.