All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>It s a fact: More than 20,000 trivia tidbits are included in this fully illustrated collection!</b> The size of this massive collection of fun, challenging, and silly factoids is anything but trivial! Featuring more than twenty thousand trivia questions (and their answers), this compilation will provide hours make that weeks, or maybe even months of brain-bending fun. And vibrant two-color illustrations throughout make perusing this wealth of kwledge all the more entertaining!
- Author Biography<b>Lou Harry</b> is: a) A reporter/novelistb) A playwright and prolific writer of novelty and pop culture books.c) Coauthor of <i>Kid Culture</i> and author of <i>The Game of Life</i>.d) All of the above Yup, all ofthe above. Lou Harry collaborated on this trivia book with <b>Eric Berman</b>, who is a reporter for <i>WIBC News;</i> a semifinalist in the<i> Jeopardy Tournament of Champions</i> and Midwestern champion at the 2001 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament; and coauthor of a weekly pub quiz in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Author(s)Mike Pellowski
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.