All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Devil Wears Prada meets One L, BIGLAW provides an insider's view of the cut-throat world of big New York law firms. Mackenzie Corbett has always dreamed of living in New York City. Now, almost two years into her job as an associate at a premier Manhattan law firm, she's living her fantasy big salary, high profile deals, cute boyfriend, designer bag on her arm. The giant bags under her eyes from lack of sleep don't fit into the fantasy, though. To make matters worse, she's being tormented by a bitter, bitchy senior associate, her cute boyfriend is anyed she never has time for him, and w she's stuck on the deal from hell with a partner whose biggest claim to fame is throwing a stapler at a cleaning lady because she touched his ficus plant. With the opportunity to secure a prestigious secondment on line, the overachiever in her is determined to endure whatever it takes to close the biggest deal in the firm's history. But when Mackenzie finds herself the focus of a devastating investigation her dream job begins spiraling into a nightmare. In this pitch perfect, frightening accurate vel, Lindsay Cameron throws back the curtain to this intriguing world exposing the truth about life in BIGLAW.
- Author BiographyLindsay Cameron (New York, NY) worked for six years as a corporate attorney at large law firms in both the United States and Canada, including one of New York's most profitable firms. BIGLAW is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Lindsay Cameron
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.