All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn Bigotry and Intolerance: The Ultimate Teen Guide, Kathlyn Gay looks at the various reasons why people of all age levels and backgrounds feel the need to disparage others. This book also offers help to teens who are the object of fear and hatred by showing them how to combat such behavior. Aimed at young adults who are interested in fighting bigotry and intolerance, this book will help teens who suffer from the small-mindedness of others. It might also help those who are less tolerant find some common ground with those who are different from them-and lead to a better understanding of how diversity makes for a richer, more interesting world.
- Author BiographyKathlyn Gay has written more than 120 books and articles. She is the author of several titles in the It Happened to Me series for Scarecrow, including Cultural Diversity (2003), Volunteering (2004), The Military and Teens (2008), Body Image and Appearance (2009), and Living Green (2012).
- Author(s)Kathlyn Gay
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight394 g
- Width173 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.