All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 23rd year of publication, The Bike Book continues to be a bestseller. Compiled by a new author, this seventh edition is a major update to include all new developments in the cycling world along with a thorough check and revision of all existing material. New photography together with a refreshed page design offer the reader a user-friendly and contemporary manual - but still with the clear step-by-step approach for which Haynes is famous.
- Author BiographyJames Witts is a sports journalist who edited the UK's biggest and best-selling multisport magazine, 220 Triathlon, transforming it from a loss-making publication into one of Immediate Media's most profitable titles.
- Author(s)James Witts
- PublisherJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationYeovil
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.