Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the hugely popular Bike Scotland: Books One and Two , there's a wide range of routes here which will appeal to tourers, families, day-trippers and mountain bikers. The easiest are the totally flat routes around Loch of Lintrathen nature reserve in Angus and a trip through the extraordinarily sandy Culbin Forest by Nairn. Harder, longer, trips include a challenging road run to Pennan, a 60km tour through Moray, from Elgin to Keith, and a similar length ride through Aberdeenshire from Ellon. There are plenty of off-road routes too with trips into remote wilderness like the circuit from Cock Bridge to the edge of the Cairngorms. Others visit remote spots where whisky stills were once carefully tended like the Braes of Glen Livet circuit.
- Author(s)Fergal MacErlean
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.