Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionGlas analyzes the rapid ecomic growth of Spain's Bilbao region in the context of its massive exportation of iron ore to Great Britain between 1875 and 1899. Focusing on the mining boom and the opportunities it created for Bilbao businessmen, the author establishes a broad chrological and analytical framework that combines ecomic history with social, cultural, and political analysis to account for the industrialization of Vizcaya and the success of local entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyEduardo Jorge Glas earned his Ph.D. at Columbia University. He traveled extensively in Spain and Basque homelands to research his work.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Notebibliography, appendixes
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.