All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributions to this volume concern the question of the relationship of the visual sciences to visual culture studies. Of particular importance was the question of the political function of these approaches. The volume attempts to relay the present discussion and invite readers to participate in ongoing debates. Theoretical homogeneity is t the goal - there are contributions that support the main suppositions of the visual sciences, and there are contributions that expressly contradict that position. Those approaches supporting visual culture studies accuentuate the political dimension of pictures and the theories that reflect it, whose development on the other hand has been associated with the social and ecomic changes of the last decades. This text is in German.
- Author(s)Andrew Hemingway,Norbert Schneider
- PublisherV&R unipress GmbH
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintV&R unipress GmbH
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.