All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the social and educational aspects of bilingualism. It presents an overview of a broad range of sociolinguistic and political issues surrounding the use of two languages, including code-switching in popular music, advertising, and online social spaces. It offers a well-informed discussion of what it means to study and live with multiple languages in a globalized world and practical advice on raising bilingual children.
- Author BiographySarah J. Shin is Professor of Education and Co-Director of the M.A. TESOL Program at the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- Author(s)Sarah J. Shin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 13 black & white halftones, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.