All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionLearn where the markets are headed--and how to ride them to success. Global changes point toward a dramatically different next decade in the realm of finance. As the bull markets of the last twenty years fade away, new investment tools and strategies are necessary. In this book, William Gross, one of today's most respected money managers who has built his fame on tracking ecomic trends, prepares readers for a completely new approach to investing. He emphasizes bonds, the right kinds of stocks, and a globalized investment portfolio for this new era in investment. In an accessible style, Gross intermingles discussions of investment with humor, wit, and personal anecdotes. William H. Gross (Laguna Beach, California) is the founder, managing director, and CEO of Pacific Investment Management Company, which manages over $90 billion in assets for both institutional investors and individuals.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM H. GROSS is the founder, Managing Director, and CEO of Pacific Investment Management Company, which manages over $90 billion in assets for both institutional investors and individuals (through PIMCO mutual funds). Since 1974, PIMCO has earned a remarkable compounded annual return of over 11 percent, far outstripping almost all bond competitors. Mr. Gross lives in Laguna Beach, California.
- Author(s)William H. Gross
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.