All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionMost people kw Billy Graham the preacher.Many kw Billy Graham the author.In this remarkable book, Graham reveals a personal side that few have seen before.For thirty years, Billy Graham and David Frost fascinated television audiences with their conversations about God, the Bible, and Graham s decades-long ministry. Frost asked the questions that thousands of viewers wanted to ask. Graham answered them with authenticity and grace.Along the way, Graham provided insight into life as an evangelist, a Christian father and grandfather, and a public figure in a changing culture. Most of all, Graham s words show what it means to live out your beliefs whether you speak to millions of people around the world or simply want to live faithfully at home and work.With a chrology of Graham s life, a preface from Frost, and a foreword from his grandson, Tullian Tchividjian, this weaving of stories, interviews, and reflections will inspire you to respond to God s call with reserve.
- Author BiographySir David Frost, who died in 2013, was an English journalist, comedian, and television host. Known for his history-making interviews with top political figures, Frost is the author of several books, including his autobiography. His famous interviews with Richard Nixon formed the basis for the Oscar-nominated film Frost/Nixon.
- Author(s)Dr David Frost
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date23/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width145 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.