Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by drudkh02
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDanny returns the Victoria Cross to the cold and formal William Mack, but Danny discovers that Williams was once a Billy, and his story is just as heroic as his father's - Captain Mack. This is a sequel to Captain Mack , where the author gives an insight into post-war country life. It is suitable for children aged 12-14.
- Author BiographyJames Roy was born in 1968 and at the age of one, he and his family went to Papua New Guinea and to Fiji after that, where he spent a lot of time playing in rivers and on coral islands. At night he read books and dreamed of writing his own. James now lives in the Blue Mountains with his family. He likes to play his guitar, ride his bike and play soccer. His favourite colour is green.
- Author(s)James Roy
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight202 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.