All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fourth episode in the very entertaining series for kids of all ages, Billy and Monster get to meet a new neighbor who has a secret. Billy and Monster live on a beautiful street with some very interesting neighbors like Mr Forgetful, Miss Squeaky and Mr GrumpDaddy whose been banned from the local butchers. Why? Because he always gives them grief when he goes to get some beef. On a Saturday morning while playing racing cars with Monster, they hear a kck at the door. Billy's Dad opens the door and they're introduced to their new neighbors - The FeelGoods. After an incident involving screams and flowing streams of tears, Billy goes to Sally FeelGoods house to make peace. And then he discovers that Sally has a COLORFUL secret that leaves Billy's mouth open as wide as the Grand Canyon. Get your copy of this book today to discover how Billy deals with this secret in this best selling series.
- Author BiographyDavid Chuka lives in London with his lovely wife and two adorable children. His family are usually the first people to hear his funny and quirky tales. While he has written non-fiction material previously, he is absolutely proud to be called a children's book author. He loves writing stories that educate and entertain. As a father himself, he has parents at heart when he writes. Bedtime has to be one of the best parts of the day for him as it gives him the opportunity to bond with his little ones. He believes you'll enjoy sharing his stories with your loved ones. He would like to keep you updated on what he's working on and any giveaways he has on offer. Please subscribe to his newsletter at www.davidchuka.com You can also follow him on twitter @davidchuka He has so many stories to tell and can't wait to share them with the world.
- Author(s)David Chuka
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.