All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- Description<b>From Best selling Author David Chuka</b> Here's what readers like you are saying about the Billy and Monster books Funny book! If you liked the first edition you'll love the second edition, very cute book! I recommend reading for kids who want to hear a quick funny story. <b>Geryn Childress</b> My kids loved this book. My 6 yr old son in particular thought this was hilarious. The pictures are funny as well. There is a lesson about manners as well, which I liked. My son was able to read this with only a little help, so it's a pretty easy read. <b>WiLoveBooks Mom, blogger, and lover of books. </b> Billy and his Monster have an encounter with a new neighbor. Misunderstandings ensue, but things get straightened out. A great book for younger school age kids. Complete with farts and burps to delight any seven year old! Even my 11 year old Granddaughter thought it was pretty funny. Cute illustrations and a fun story. <b>D. Moore</b> In the first book in this epic tale, we discover that Billy loves Monster and Monster loves Billy. They play together. They have a bath together. They even go to school together. There's just one thing that threatens to spoil their friendship. Monster loves to Fart!...and everyone blames Billy for it! Will Monster make Billy the uncoolest kid at school? Will Monster cause an irreparable hole in the Ozone layer? Will Monster and Billy both learn how to behave properly in a social environment? Get your copy today and enjoy this funny book for kids (and also adults), that's t just big on laughs but also teaches a valuable lesson for social situations. Scroll up and <b>click that button</b> and get your copy today!
- Author BiographyI love writing stories that make children laugh, ponder and wonder. As the father of 2 lovely children, I also have parents at heart when I write. Bedtime has got to be one of the best parts of the day for me as it gives me the opportunity to bond with my little ones. I believe you'll enjoy sharing the stories I write with your loved ones. I hope you'll keep coming back as I have a lot of stories to tell. I would like to keep you updated on what I'm working on and any giveaways I have on offer. Please subscribe to my newsletter at www.davidchuka.com You can also follow me on twitter @davidchuka Thanks in advance for getting one of my books. It means the world to me!
- Author(s)David Chuka
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.