Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn movies, stage plays, short stories, vels, newspaper articles, poems, and songs, literally hundreds of accomplished authors have been drawn toward the near mythical persona of Henry McCarty, aka William Bonney, alias Billy the Kid. This collection is a chrologically arranged anthology of excerpts from the Kid's can-including rare pieces of pulp fiction, chapters of popular vels, and selections from respected biographies. Each excerpt plays off the strengths of the others to finally create a compelling collage of character. This compendium is an essential addition to the library of anyone interested in the myths and the realities of Billy the Kid.
- Author BiographyHarold Dellinger is a bookseller, small-press publisher, and the author of Jesse James: The Best Writings on the Notorious Outlaw and His Gang (Globe Pequot). A former parole officer residing in Kansas City, Missouri, he has long been interested in the history of outlaws and, of course, lawmen too.
- Author(s)Harold Dellinger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date02/08/2011
- Weight19 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.