All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of betting is changing dramatically - say hello to Binary Betting. In recent years betting on sporting events and the trading of financial markets have been moving closer to each other, and binary bets are the result of this convergence. Binary bets combine the attractions of sports betting with the flexibility of the financial markets. Binary bets allow punters to: - Bet on hundreds of different sporting and financial markets - Close out bets before the event takes place - Profit from spectacular price moves - Bet in unusual and unexpected ways - experienced traders will love this This is the first book on binary betting and explains in simple language what binary bets are, how to trade them profitably and how to reduce risk. Within the book there are many real-life examples of binary betting trades and minute-by-minute analysis of binary price behaviour. In addition the book includes inside tips from an experienced trader who uses binary bets in his trading day in and day out - discover the bet that pays out even when you get it totally wrong!Find out what makes binary betting the fastest growing area of betting and why traders are switching to the new exciting world of binary bets.
- Author BiographyJohn Piper has been involved with markets since his early twenties. In the late 1980s he started to trade options full time and did so right through the Crash of 1987 - an experience that stands him in good stead for markets today. For over a decade he has been the editor of The Technical Trader, the leading newsletter in the UK for those who trade futures and options markets worldwide. His articles bring a fine edge of analysis to markets and how they work. He trades full time, making consistent profits, and now manages money for selected clients at Berkeley Futures Ltd, a firm regulated by the SFA. He lives in Cobham, Surrey and in Massa, Italy.
- Author(s)John Piper
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication14/08/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.