Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in an exciting new relaunch of Ted Dewan's Bing books - resized and beautifully produced for the next generation of toddlers - paving the way for Bing's TV debut in 2014. Ted Dewan has created a series that focuses on the dynamic between toddler and parent, and that speaks to them both equally. With short, repetitive texts, bold, bright artwork and appealing characters, Bing offers both parent and child an enjoyable reading experience and a simple, reassuring guiding principle - that, whatever happens, it's just a Bing thing, a rmal occurrence, and thing to get upset about. It's time for Bing Bunny to brush his teeth, have a bath and cuddle up with his companion, Flop. But, oh , where IS Flop? Share the ups and downs of everyday life in this playful pre-school series from award-winning picture book creator Ted Dewan.
- Author BiographyTed Dewan grew up in Massachusetts where he became a science teacher, but moved to London in 1988, making a living from drawing and playing the accordion. His picture book, Crispin, the Pig Who Had It All, won the Blue Peter Award and was an Honour book for the Kate Greenaway Award. The Bing books were first published in 2003. Ted and his wife, author/illustrator Helen Cooper, live in Oxford.
- Author(s)Ted Dewan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight272 g
- Width256 mm
- Height256 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 1 To 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.