Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionBinge eating, also kwn as compulsive eating, is more common than most people think. Those who practice this disorder try to keep it to themselves and carry on as if they're rmal just like everyone else. But the reality is that it is a disease driven by emotions whether some choose to recognize it as such or t. Binge Eating: An Emotional Disease explores t only factors, but the solutions that can help anyone curb their appetite so to speak and get back to a healthier way of living. Practicing these solutions, once you have your mind made up to employ them, will help you gain the emotional balance that you need in order to stop this habit. The residual effects are positive because it spills over into other aspects of your life thus giving you a proper balance there as well. Getting help is possible to stop eating in the closet or behind closed doors. Allow the information in this book to help you start taking charge of your life w.
- Author BiographyJoy Marensky was a closet binge eater as a teenager. Even her closest friends didn't know about it because she kept it a secret really well. With a bit of maturity, she eventually grew out of it. However, later on in her life it resurfaced and this time around, she was determined to gain a better understanding of why it was happening and how she could control it so that it wouldn't overtake her the way it had in the past. She's a mom now and has a teenage daughter of her own who also suffers from the same emotional disorder and of course tried to keep it hidden. But because Joy is aware of what to look for from her own experience with it, she's been able to help her daughter to get a grip on the habit. This was so important to her that she felt it necessary to write about it in her book so that others who secretly have this problem can benefit and really get the help they desperately need.
- Author(s)Joy Marensky
- PublisherPower of One
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPower of One
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.