CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments a volatile and productive moment in the development of film studies.
- Author BiographyScott M. MacDonald is Professor of Film History at Hamilton College. His many books include A Critical Cinema: Interviews with Independent Filmmakers (now in five volumes); Avant-Doc: Intersections of Documentary and Avant-Garde Cinema; and American Ethnographic Film and Personal Documentary: The Cambridge Turn. In 2011 he was named an Academy Film Scholar by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Scott M. MacDonald
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Horizons of Cinema
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byJ. Hoberman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.