All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments a volatile and productive moment in the development of film studies.
- Author BiographyScott M. MacDonald is Professor of Film History at Hamilton College. His many books include A Critical Cinema: Interviews with Independent Filmmakers (now in five volumes); Avant-Doc: Intersections of Documentary and Avant-Garde Cinema; and American Ethnographic Film and Personal Documentary: The Cambridge Turn. In 2011 he was named an Academy Film Scholar by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Scott M. MacDonald
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Horizons of Cinema
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byJ. Hoberman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.