All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBingosaurus is the next level of bingo playing! This game features 48 disaurs, all of which are brought to life with stunning illustrations. The box contains a beautiful masterboard for the chips to be placed on by the caller; 48 chips, each showing a different disaur; 8 game cards allowing up to 8 friends to play together; over 120 counters to be placed on the game cards; two bags - one for the counters and one for the chips; and a 16-page book. The book features both the rules of the game and profiles of all the different disaurs, from Amargasaurus to Velociraptor. Each profile includes a pronunciation guide, brief introduction as well as four facts about the disaur, which cover everything from their diet and what period they lived in to their key features and what their name actually means.
- Author BiographyAnna Brett has worked in children's publishing for over seven years and has written and edited a huge variety of books. Her experience spans everything from curriculum-based reference to popular culture and books with digital extras, pop-ups and stickers. This means she's used to thinking upside down and back to front when it comes to fun activities for children!
- Author(s)Anna Brett
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other merchandise and Paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.