All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionConflict-of-laws rules that serve as application-of-law rules are necessary everywhere where legally relevant facts and circumstances of life have points of contact with different legal systems. In classic international law of procedure, this has to do with the removal of layers of applicability of national legal systems, which today is based on the question of which legal system has the closest connection to a given state of facts. With European integration, a new independent supranational legal system has been added to the individual national legal systems, which influences national law in diverse ways.
- Author BiographyKatrin Schilling, Hannover.
- Author(s)Katrin Schilling
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSchriften zum Europaischen und Internationalen Privat-, Bank- und Wirtschaftsrecht S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintRechtswissenschaften de Gruyter Verlags-GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.