All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionBiochemical Ecotoxicology: Principles and Methods presents practical approaches to biochemical ecotoxicology experiments for environmental protection and conservation. With its methodical, stepped approach this essential reference introduces readers to current techniques for toxicity endpoint testing, suitable for laboratories of any size and budget. Each chapter presents a state-of-the-art principle, a quick and inexpensive procedure (including appropriate reagents), case studies, and demonstrations on how to analyze your results. Generic techniques are covered, suitable for a variety of organisms, as well as high-throughput techniques like quantitative polymerase chain reactions and enzyme-linked immuassays. Cutting-edge approaches, including gPCR arrays and lipidomic techniques, are also included, making this is an essential reference for anyone who needs to assess environmental toxicity.
- Author(s)Francois Gagne
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.