All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will be useful to master's, bachelor's and doctoral students in biological sciences. It covers most of the practicals conducted at the master's level in biological sciences. The book contains 20 chapters describing practical protocols. The book starts from the chapters 'Colorimetry' and 'Spectrophotometry' where theoretical parts of these techniques are described. The book has a chapter that describes all the techniques used in plant tissue culture. The most important and salient feature of the book is that principles of the practical exercises as well as detailed protocols are described. Besides, the book covers principles and theoretical parts of many modern techniques, namely chromatography, electrophoresis, UV-VIS spectrophotometry, centrifugation, PCR and plant tissue culture.
- Author BiographyDr. Anil Kumar is Full-time Professor of Biotechnology at the Devi Ahilya University, Indore, India, since 1991. He has also been heading the School of Biotechnology since then. He is a founder member of the School. He has published more than 100 full length research papers in various international and national journals of high repute. He also authored a number of books and contributed many chapters to various edited books. Dr. Sarika Garg is a post-doctoral scientist at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Earlier, she worked at the Max Planck Unit for Structural and Molecular Biology, Hamburg, Germany, for more than three years. She has many research papers to her credit. She is the co-author of the book Enzymes and Enzyme Technology. She has co-authored many chapters of various edited books. Ms. Neha Garg has submitted her Ph.D. thesis at the Barkatullah University, Bhopal. Earlier she worked as Scientific Researcher at the University of Potsdam, Germany, for more than three years. She has many research papers to her credit. She is the co-author of the book Genetic Engineering and several chapters in edited books.
- Author(s)Anil Kumar,Neha Garg,Sarika Garg
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight525 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.