All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the worldwide health problems caused by nutritional zinc deficiency, coupled with the remarkable advances in our kwledge of zinc metabolism, the author has written this mograph on the clinical effects of this important mineral. Dr. Prasad focuses on biochemical aspects, but also includes chapters on toxicity and assessment techniques in order to provide clinicians who encounter zinc related problems in their practice with a practical reference source.
- Author(s)Ananda S. Prasad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiochemistry of the Elements
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.