Biochips: Technology and Applications by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $236.40+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together contributions from internationally rewned experts in the biochip field. These chapters present t only the authors' latest research work, but also discuss current trends in biochip techlogy. Specific topics include microarray techlogy and its applications, microfluidics, drug discovery, detection techlogy, lab-on-chip techlogy and bioinformatics. Both newcomers to the field and experienced biochip researchers will benefit from this book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight412 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorJing Cheng,Wan-Li Xing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.