All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on biodegradable polymers that are already in clinical use or under clinical development. Synthetic and natural polymers will be included. This excludes polymers that have been investigated and did t reach clinical development. The purpose of this book is to provide updated status of the polymers that are clinical use and those that are w being developed for clinical use and hopefully will reach the clinic during the next 5 years. The book provides information that of interest to academics and practicing researchers including chemists, biologists and bioengineers and users: physicians, pharmacists.
- Author BiographyABRAHAM J. DOMB is Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products at the School of Pharmacy, the Hebrew University. Following time at Syntex Research in California, and MIT/Harvard as a research associate, he founded and headed the Drug Delivery and Polymer division at Nova Pharmaceuticals in Baltimore. Dr. Domb's primary research interests are in biopolymers, gene therapy, controlled drug delivery, cancer therapy, biodegradable polymers, hydrogels, coating of medical devices, nanoparticulate systems, and polymeric complexes. NEERAJ KUMAR is Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical & Educational Research (NIPER), India. He obtained his PhD at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India, before being appointed as Lady Davis Postdoctoral Fellow at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Dr. Kumar's current interests are in biomaterials, tissue engineering, drug delivery, and hydrogels. AVIVA EZRA is a researcher at the Institute of Drug Research, School of Pharmacy, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She earned her PhD in pharmaceutics from the School of Pharmacy. Dr. Ezra's research interests include pharmaceutics, drug delivery systems, and pharmaceutical analysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byAbraham J. Domb,Neeraj Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.