All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionHeinz Grotzke draws on over forty years of experience as a professional gardener to address the practicalities of greenhouse management, such as soil blends, preparations, sanitation and cuttings. He also explains all the biodynamic theory, termilogy and methods necessary to understand and follow the information provided. The book tackles all the essential topics, from choosing which type of greenhouse to own, to protecting your plant from diseases.
- Author(s)Heinz Grotzke
- PublisherBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/01/2017
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.