All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionBiosafety deals with prevention of large scale loss of biological integrity focusing both on ecology and human health. It is related to several fields such as ecology, agriculture, medicine, chemistry and ecobiology. Bioethics is the philosophical study of the ethical controversies brought about by advances in biology and medicine. It is concerned with the ethical questions that arise in the relationships among life sciences, biotechlogy, medicine, politics, law, philosophy and theology. It is concerned with the nature of life and death, the kind of life to be considered worth living, what constitutes murder, how people in very painful circumstances should be treated, what are the responsibilities of one human being to others, and other such living organisms. The book has been divided in 28 chapters. It is an integrated approach to encompassing information on different aspects of bioethics and biosafety and their applications in biotechlogy. Simple, clearly understandable illustrations, correct and up to date information's are the main features of this book. The book is intended t only for undergraduate and postgraduate students of biotechlogy, gemics and related sciences, but is also aimed to draw attention of policy makers and teachers at national and international levels to the possible approaches in the field of biotechlogy. This title covers the topics in depth from basic and deals with the key subject areas. It takes a broader view of the earlier and current situation indifferent countries. It gives the uses and their ethical aspects of the different techlogical developments made in the biotechlogy fields. It covers new developments in wider areas of biotechlogy and its applications to mankind. It deals with aspects of the Bioethics and Biosafety protocols and their implements. It briefs the Indian Biodiversity Act.
- Author(s)M.K. Sateesh
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.