Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionBioethics and the Fetus: Medical, Moral, and Legal Issues is the ninth volume in the Biomedical Ethics Reviews series of texts designed to review and update the literature on issues of central importance in bioethics today. All of the essays in this volume examine moral and/or legal problems involving human fetal life; summaries of these essays may be found in the text's Introduction. Bioethics is, by its nature, interdisciplinary in character. Recog- nizing this fact, the authors represented in the present volume have made every effort to minimize the use of technical jargon. At the same time, we believe the purpose of providing a review of the recent literature, as well as of advancing bioethical discussion, is well served by the pieces collected herein. We look forward to the next volume in our series, and very much hope the reader will also. James M. Humber Robert F. Almeder vii Contributors Andrea L. Bonnicksen * Department of Political Science, Northern llliis University, DeKalb, llliis David W. Drebushenko * Department of Philosophy, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan Roger B. Dworkin * School of Law, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana Mary B. Mahowald * Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, llliis Christine Overall * Department of Philosophy, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada WadeL. Robison* College of Liberal Arts, Rochester Institute of Techlogy, Rochester, New York Barbara Katz Rothman * Department of Sociology, Baruch College, CUNY, New York, New York Thomas A.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/1991
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Ethics Reviews
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJames M. Humber,Robert F. Almeder
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.