Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLife is a journey, one on which we involuntarily found ourselves a member prior to our new and untainted minds comprehending a sense of self. Proof of joining sentient life as a newborn bioform came from the humans kwn as parents. With teachers, preachers, and others trusted with our survival, they offered essential maps, itineraries, and good, evil, truth, falsehood, reality, and myth. We believed the kwledge to be flawless. We questions thing. Yet, ageless fears about out journey grew, revealing sacred closets designed to preserve convenient existence, with little respectful vision of life's primal harmony. What is life, and how do we fit? Can we all happily coexist? How do humans understand their corporeal demise? Is God real? Will living in the present moment be the key to our enlightenment? Is freedom from self possible, or is the effort futile? Naturalist and philosopher Steve Greene, inspired by reality and truth. rather than ritual and tradition, offers stimulating insight on numerous aspects of our communal, yet frequently self centered, journey. Steve's candid and provocative assessments are vital tools for self evaluation, awareness, and evolution which ultimately unveil the path to inner freedom, peace, and transcendence of self.
- Author(s)Steve Greene
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.