All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experts in combustion techlogy, this is a unique and refreshing perspective on the current biofuel discussion, presenting the latest research in this important field. The emphasis throughout this reference is on applications, industrial perspectives and ecomics, focusing on new classes of biofuels such as butals, levulinates, benzeids and others. Clearly structured, each chapter presents a new class of biofuel and discusses such topics as production pathways, fuel properties and its impact on engines. The result is a fascinating, user-oriented overview of new classes of biofuels beyond bioethal.
- Author BiographyMichael Boot is part-time assistant professor in the combustion technology group of Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands. He earned his MSc. and PhD. degree in mechanical engineering from the same University in 2005 and 2010, respectively. In 2009, he co-founded a University spin-off, Progression-Industry BV, to commercialize various fuel- and waste energy recovery technologies, he developed during his PhD. period.
- Author(s)Michael Boot
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight644 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.