All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThough professional wrestlers are usually igred by sportswriters and entertainment reporters alike, the popularity of these gifted athletes and showbiz pros is undeniable. Few fans are concerned with whether the wrestling is legitimate. From Ace Abbott to Buck Zumhofe, this is the second edition of the first-ever comprehensive compilation of biographical information on professional wrestlers past and present, including major promoters and managers. Each entry is listed under the wrestling name most often used, with cross references to real names and other ring names. The ring name is followed by the grappler's real name, hometown, height and weight, and birth and death dates when available. The biographical data provide the era in which the individual competed, wrestling associations, titles, tag team partners, major bouts and other highlights.
- Author Biography<b>Harris M. Lentz III</b>, prodigious researcher and independent scholar, is the author of numerous reference works. He lives in Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Harris M. Lentz
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight712 g
- Width170 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.