All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive directory contains more than 2,000 biographical entries for individuals involved in American ceramic art from 1870 to 1970. It includes art/studio potters, pottery owners and managers, decorators, designers, sculptors, china painters, teachers, administrators, arts and crafts enthusiasts, and key figures active in government-sponsored ceramic work programs. This guide is a companion to the author's book Alternative American Ceramics. An essential resource for museums, galleries, collectors, libraries, and auction houses.
- Author BiographyKen Forster is a professional antiquarian, design historian, collector, and lecturer, specializingfor over forty yearsin the applied arts and styles of decoration of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries in Europe and the United States.
- Author(s)Ken Forster
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight1500 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.