All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-massage techniques to heal the body, mind, and spirit - Includes self-massage techniques to clear the body's blocked energy circuits, relieve physical tensions and chronic pain, release trapped emotions, and reduce stress and anxiety - Contains full-color illustrations throughout demonstrating bioharmonic massage, movement, and stretching exercises - Demonstrates how to use common objects to work on hard-to-reach problem areas, including the neck, shoulders, and back, to relieve pain and increase fluidity of movement Drawing upon biological decoding, reflexology, lymph massage, and yoga as well as recent neuroscience and quantum physics research, therapist and kinesiologist Yves Bligny shows how to awaken the body's natural potential to harmonize energy through the release of tensions and emotional memories trapped within our muscles. He explains how the synergy between the physical body, emotions, thoughts, energy, and consciousness creates a delicate balance, or bioharmony, that can be tuned and adjusted through self-massage. Using the power of intention--directed thought aided by expanded awareness of the body--as well as tubes, wands, tennis balls, and other common objects to reach hard-to-massage problem areas, Bligny shows how to take inventory of your body, mind, and memories and use the conscious touch of self-massage to remove energy blockages, release trapped emotions, and relieve anxieties, stress, and muscle tensions as well as gain stability and strength. Effective for chronic back, neck, and shoulder problems, the movements and stretching exercises of bioharmonic self-massage can also be used to increase fluidity of motion, ward off illness, and attain a state of bioharmonic--physical, emotional, mental, and energetic--well-being.
- Author BiographyYves Bligny is a massage therapist and kinesiologist. A teacher of the relaxation method of Eutonie at the Alexander School in Copenhagen, he lives in Angers, France.
- Author(s)Yves Bligny
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.