All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive introduction to bioinformatics in the context of evolutionary biology.
- Author BiographyPaul Higgs is currently the Canada Research Chair in Biophysics at McMaster University. Previously, he was the course director of the Bioinformatics MSc at Manchester University. He has a PhD in statistical physics from the University of Cambridge. His current research interests include RNA structure and sequence evolution, molecular phylogenetics, theoretical evolutionary biology, and population genetics. Teresa Attwood is Professor of Bioinformatics at Manchester University, Visiting Fellow at the European Bioinformatics Institute, and author of the PRINTS protein fingerprint database. She has a PhD in biophysics from the University of Leeds, and now teaches national and international courses in bioinformatics. Her current research interests include protein sequence analysis, data visualization, and biomedical text mining.
- Author(s)Paul G. Higgs,Teresa K. Attwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note142 illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.