All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of bioinspired metal-sulfur catalysis by covering structures, activities and model complexes of enzymes exhibiting metal sulphur moieties in their active center.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Weigand received his PhD degree from the Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich under the supervision of Professor W. Beck in 1986. After a postdoctoral stay with Professor D. Seebach at ETH Zurich, he finished his habilitation at Ludwig-Maximilian-University in 1994. Since 1997 he is Professor of Inorganic Chemistry at the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena. He has received the Forschungspreis der Thuringer Ministerin fur Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst and he is also Ordentliches Mitglied der Akademie gemeinnutziger Wissenschaften zu Erfurt . Philippe Schollhammer, Professor of Chemistry, obtained his PhD in 1994 at UBO (Universite de Bretagne Occidentale, Brest-France) under the supervision of Professor F.Y. Petillon. In 2001, he joined during a sabbatical leave the group of Professor R.H. Henderson at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. His current research interests include activation of small molecules by organometallic dinuclear complexes.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1086 g
- Width172 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Schollhammer,Wolfgang Weigand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.