All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Biological Aging: Methods and Protocols expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed, useful and promising methods currently available to study aging. With new chapters on protocols that detail aging cell culture as well as many more contemporary approaches such as nuclear transfer, microarray and proteomics techlogies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Biological Aging: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition details the most recent breakthroughs in techlogy that have served to advance the study of aging.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1048
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTrygve O. Tollefsbol
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Other digital
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.