All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiological Rhythms, Mood Disorders, Light Therapy, and the Pineal Gland combines the experience of psychiatric clinicians, psychiatric residents, medical students, endocrilogists, psychoimmulogists, neurobiologists, neuroanatomists, and other health professionals to present the most recent progress made in the study of the pineal gland and its relationship to mood disorders, including * major depressive disorders* winter depression* bipolar disorders* premenstrual syndrome (PMS)* sleep disorders The use of bright light to treat these disorders is also discussed.
- Author BiographyMohammad Shafii, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Training Program in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at University of Louisville School of Medicine in Louisville, Kentucky. Sharon L. Shafii, R.N., B.S.N., is Editor-in-Residence in Louisville, Kentucky. Ms. Shafii was formerly Assistant Head Nurse in the Adolescent Service at the Neuropsychiatric Institute, University of Michigan Medical Center, in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMohammad Shafii,Sharon Lee Shafii
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.