All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionApart from being commercially and socially significant, anchovies and sardines populations occupy crucial positions in the oceans' ecosystems. Low in the food chain, clupeoids tend towards abundance, as if their purpose in life was to be eaten and fuel the upper levels of marine trophic chains. The present book covers a broad spectrum of topics on the biology (sytematics, phylogeography, reproduction, feeding) and ecology (habitat characterization, recruitment variability) of anchovies and sardines. It also puts together important information on the state of their fisheries, exploitation, and management.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKonstantinos Ganias
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.