All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide an overview of current research using cutting-edge genetic and neuroimaging methods in the study of personality. Integrating compelling lines of inquiry that until w have largely remained disparate, the volume brings together leading investigators from personality psychology; clinical psychology and psychiatry; cognitive, affective, and behavioral neuroscience; and comparative psychology. Coverage includes the structure of personality and its mapping onto biology, genetic markers for individual differences, vulnerability to psychopathology, sex differences, age-related processes, and functional neuroimaging approaches.
- Author BiographyTurhan Canli, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Stony Brook University and a member of the Graduate Program in Genetics. He holds degrees from Tufts University (BA, 1988) and from Yale University (PhD, 1993). Dr. Canli's research focuses on the neurogenetic basis of personality and emotion, using a combination of cognitive-behavioral paradigms, noninvasive brain imaging (functional magnetic resonance imaging) and stimulation (transcranial magnetic stimulation), and genotyping for gene polymorphisms related to personality traits.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byTurhan Canli
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.