All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis integrated book covers the entire spectrum of cancer biomarkers in development and clinical use. Predictive and progstic markers are explored in the context of colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and GIST. International experts provide insight into toxicity markers and surrogate markers. Attention is also given to biomarker assay development, validation, and strategies. A powerful tool for determining decisions on therapy, selecting drug regimens, monitoring the efficacy of treatment, and performing individualized surveillance, biomarkers represent the forefront of cancer research and treatment. As these techlogies become increasingly available for clinical use, this book will be an essential resource for oncologists and translational researchers.
- Author BiographyHeinz-Josef Lenz, MD, FACP, Division of Medical Oncology, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/07/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHeinz-Josef Lenz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.