Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical Ethics Reviews: 1992 is the tenth volume in a series of texts designed to review and update the literature on issues of central importance in bioethics today. Two topics are discussed in the present volume: (1) Bioethics and the Military, and (2) Compulsory Birth Control. Each topic constitutes a separate section in our text; introductory essays briefly summarize the contents of each section. Bioethics is, by its nature, interdisciplinary in character. Recog- nizing this fact, the authors represented in the present volume have made every effort to minimize the use of technical jargon. At the same time, we believe the purpose of providing a review of the recent literature, as well as of advancing bioethical discussion, is well served by the pieces collected herein. We look forward to the next volume in our series, and very much hope the reader will also. James M. Humber Robert F. Almeder vii Contributors Paul Christopher * Department of English and Philosophy Division, US Military Academy, West Point, New York Gerard Elfstrom * Department of Philosophy, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama Nicholas Fotion * Department of Philosophy, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia Martin Gunderson * Department of Philosophy, Macalester College, St.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- Series TitleBiomedical Ethics Reviews
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames M. Humber,Robert F. Almeder
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.